Perfect for carpet and bare floor cleaning, this lightweight vacuum features a HEPA media bag and a lifetime belt.Features
The David T21 is a powerhouse of a vacuum suited to floor cleaning no matter what type of floor. It's light enough to transport up and down stairs, and best of all, it's easy to push. The T21 model has a 40-foot power cord to clean room after room without stopping, and a 24-inch long self-sealing HEPA media bag to trap dust and dirt. The T21 model is the only David Vacuum equipped with a Hall sensor and a lifetime belt; there's no need to replace the belt when shoelaces jam the brushroll. It also features rubber wheels and non-marking bumper, a two-speed motor and a metal brushroll with replaceable brushstrips that can be customized for delicate floor types or rugs. The T21 also includes 21 anytime checkups to keep your vacuum running at its best for years.
- Lightweight - Weighs only nine pounds.
- Squeegee - Cleans bare floors beautifully.
- ABS Plastic Body - Used in hardhats and SupraLite nozzles, ABS plastic is rigid and durable yet incredibly lightweight.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brushstrips - A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you'd expect, brushstrips are replaceable and are customizable to your home's floors.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag - Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97iciency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Two Speeds - Performs at high power or higher power.
- Hall Sensor and Lifetime Belt Protection - Breaking a belt is a thing of the past with Hall sensor technology. When it senses a jammed condition, the brushroll stops until the jam is cleared. Then it's back to vacuuming like nothing ever happened.